Brilliency Incorporated (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use the Core Brilliency Platform, either through our mobile app or web browser at www.Brilliency.com (collectively, the "Platform"), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on the Platform, in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Platform, and when you interact with our applications on third-party websites, apps, and/or services.
It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Platform.
Children Under the Age of 16
The Platform is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to the Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Platform. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Platform, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as information related to energy usage and consumption and any financial savings with respect to your energy usage and consumption; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Platform, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through and use the Platform. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our service providers that we use in order to provide the services associated with the Platform.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Platform may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Platform.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Platform.
- Your search queries on the Platform.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of the Platform, or transmitted to us, other users of the Platform or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
You may provide financial information on the Platform. Please be advised that this information is being provided to a third party service provider, and we do not have access to or use this information, and as such, we disclaim any liability associated with your financial information provided on the Platform.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including, details of your visits to the Platform, and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type, as well as locational information.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include: cookies, flash cookies, and web beacons.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Platform and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription.
- To notify you about changes to the Platform or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Platform.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Brilliency’s assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information, to comply with any court order or government request, or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our customers, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Platform and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform.
Last modified May 18, 2020